TAKE YOUR GAMING TO THE NEXT TIER
TO REGISTER READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THEN COMPLETE & SIGN THE COMPETITOR FORM (FURTHER BELOW)
NEXT TIER ESPORTS LEAGUE (NTEL) COMPETITOR
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All competitors must be over the age of 13 years old to participate in the Next Tier Esports League Season (NTE-League). Next Tier Esports (NTE) may at any time, request from a competitor reasonable evidence of age.
2. For team events, each team is allowed to have one (1) substitute. The substitute must be confirmed and formally registered with NTE before being able to participate in the NTE-League. The substitute is not required to pay and may be used a maximum of three (3) times.
3. All competitors agree to have their photos taken throughout the NTE-League season (NTE Images). NTE intends to use the NTE Images for promotion of the NTE-League and NTE activities generally (this includes via online websites and social media).
4. Competitors are welcome to bring any tournament approved equipment to events. No auto fire controllers etc.
5. NTE (including all of its personnel) will not be held responsible or liable for any damage caused to any Competitor Items.
6. Each competitor has taken into account that by bringing competitor Items, all issues or damage that arises in relation to the competitor Items is the competitor’s sole responsibility.
7. Each competitor must understand that the NTEL will be a highly competitive environment. As part of the NTEL, competitors that win or place in an NTEL tournament/event will be awarded points. All competitors understand and agree that if they accumulate points during the NTEL season, they will be listed according to rank via the online NTEL Ranking Board.
8. Foul language, offensive remarks, abuse, bullying, collusion, cheating, manipulating results, lude In Game Names (IGN) and other similar behavior (not in the spirit of fair esports competition) will not be tolerated (Unapproved Behaviour).
9. If a competitor engages in Unapproved Behaviour, NTE will intervene and will warn the competitor of there infringement and request them to rectify the situation. Depending on the nature, the competitor may be penalized via point reduction, or have to play with a handicap.
10. If a competitor engages in Unapproved Behaviour,NTE may (at its sole discretion) terminate a competitor’s right to participate in the NTEL (Termination) and the competitor will not be entitled to a refund of any NTEL related fees paid up to the date of termination.
11. Any damage caused to the premises of NTE or any property of NTE by a competitor (or a competitor’s invitees) will be the responsibility of that competitor and NTE may (at its sole discretion) seek reimbursement for such damage from the competitor.
12. All competitors must also observe and comply with the applicable “General Division Rules” (as NTE may publish on its website and/or social media pages from time to time).
13. NTE has ultimate authority to make formal decisions in relation to gameplay to ensure the gameplay is fair and that all rules are being complied with.
14. NTE has ultimate authority to issue directions to any competitor in relation to any aspect of the NTE-League to ensure events run appropriately and according to any NTE requirements.
15. Competitors competing at NTEL rounds held at major events are required to adhere with the events rules and regulations such as Geekfest and GeeCon.
WHAT TYPE OF REGISTRATION DO YOU REQUIRE? INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM???
FIGHTING GAME DIVISION - 18+ YRS ONLY
$75 per player
Anyone can register at any time, to participate in a game within this division. Due to the prize pool arrangements, the registration fee is fixed at all times.
ALL MINOR & MAJOR EVENT FEES INCLUDED*
*Excludes fees charged by businesses / organisations other than Next Tier Esports.
TEAM GAME DIVISIONS
Tournaments to be scheduled throughout the 2019 NTEL season. Entry fee / requirements announced for each event.
DON'T HAVE A TEAM?
We will help you find a team!
ARE YOU READY? CLICK THAT 'REGISTER NOW' button!
NOTE: If you are under 18, you must get your parent / legal guardian to complete the webform on your behalf (in accordance with the instructions set out in the webform).
Paypal or Direct Debit
Payment is to be made along with the submission of the registration form and there will be instructions on the form to lead you back to this page to make payment.
When making payment please put your 'full name' and game name as the reference. For example - "JohnSmithLOL" or "JohnSmithR6S" etc. NTE recommends taking a screenshot of the transaction receipt (for proof of payment).
Please select one the following 2 options below.